Cloud hosting is the most convenient and excellent way to build big applications and websites using multiple cloud servers simultaneously. Cloud infrastructure worked with various servers connected to each other for reliability and load balancing.
There are hundreds of cloud hosting providers that offer cheap cloud server at the very good and reasonable rates. It provides full control and flexibility over your cloud machine as well resources can be increased with few mouse clicks. With flexible scalable feature, all you have to do is choose higher resources with simple mouse clicks.
DigitalOcean has great resources for cloud users including webmasters, web designers, developers, and bloggers. In fact, many professional bloggers are using it to empower their sites.
However, DO is also an awesome company, but there are some limitations such as they don’t protect your applications and websites from DDoS attacks (at the time of writing this article). Another thing that urges users to look for Digitalocean alternative is not having live chat support. Also, there is only one way to get technical support which is ticket system.
So, here are some excellent services that you can use for better services than DigitalOcean;
- Host1Plus: It is top in class when it comes to unmanaged Windows and Linux based cloud providers. You can choose the perfect infrastructure to host your applications and websites. They also allow installing custom OS, or simply you can choose from the provided ones.
However, for Windows server, you will need to pay extra charges for Windows server license. You also can cPanel with a small monthly fee, but Linux based OS can be installed without paying any charges.
- CloudWays: They are not a pure cloud hosting as they don’t have own cloud data centers. CloudWays provide best cloud hosting solution through top cloud infrastructure providers such as Google, Kayup, AWS, DigitalOcean, and Vultr with extra added features.
You may know that DigitalOcean doesn’t offer live chat which one of the biggest drawbacks. But CloudWays have a great team of technical experts to help you anytime 24/7 around the clock.
- DreamHost: Being one of the oldest hosting providers in the industry for shared, dedicated, VPS, and WordPress hosting users, they also serve the cheapest cloud hosting with 100GB free block storage and free bandwidth.
All of their plans are capable of running Windows, Linux, MongoDB, Python, and Ruby. You can launch your cloud instance within 30 seconds with SSH access. In case of any problem, there is a live chat, email, and phone call available.
- CloudSignma: Another great place to get best cloud servers but at reasonable rates with essential features. You can launch your applications and websites within few minutes through their user friendly control panel.
All plans are powered by SSD based hosting and monitored for detecting any issue 24 hours. Moreover, you can create a server with having 40 CPU cores and 128GB massive RAM. With their KVM technology, you get for what you paid for as it ensures better security and resources allocation.
- Vultr: Do you have limited money for hosting but looking for reliable, affordable cloud company? Then Vultr is the perfect option to get stable, reliable, and sustainable cloud server.
They are one of the cheap cloud server providers at $2.50/month for 1 CPU core, 512 MB RAM, 500 GB bandwidth, and 20 GB SSD based hosting. Their simple yet powerful dashboard help you launch your cloud instance with few mouse clicks. You can install WordPress, Linux OS, cPanel, or Windows as well.
Vultr also offers flexible environment to increase or decrease resources anytime when you need; this means when your site grew and needed more power then you can upgrade to higher cloud plan without requiring any significant changes.
This is one of the top benefits of using cloud hosting, and this also decrease in monthly charges as it can be availed on the monthly or hourly basis. Vultr doesn’t have a live chat but in such a low price they do have email/ticket supporting system. Support tickets don’t take more than an hour to get the reply which is quite acceptable.
Use any of above companies to avail reliable as well as stable cloud computing services to take your business or blog to the next level.